Sunday, October 10, 2010

Special Mention

I would like to take this opportunity to wish one of my greatest friends on this earth, Michelle Geis, a very happy 26th birthday. She will be joining Missy and I in India on Nevember 17 and we cannot wait! Michelle and I have known each other since the ripe age of twelve. Our parents live less than two miles apart, and we spent seven years getting educated together. We used to spend hours after school blending various items from her refrigerator and then sampling our creations. Once, when I was young and stupid, I skipped one of Michelle's birthday festivities for selfish reasons, and upset her greatly. To this day, it is one of my biggest regrets. So, Michelle, here is to 26 more years of life and laughter until we open our own smoothie shop!

- Alysa

No comments:

Post a Comment