Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For the record...

Missy and I have offically arrived in McLeod Ganj, but again, it wasn't simple. When we showed up to the bus station in Manali, we were directed to "that one in the back". The vehicle was a cross between a short bus and an ice cream truck. I am not exaggerating. Also, we were the only two females out of 12 rowdy passengers. To make ourselves feel better, Missy and I bought 20 chocolate candies and played the game, "if you could be friends with any celebrity..." for a while. Thank god we stopped halfway through so I could buy an ice cream bar. We showed up to "our destination" at 3:00am. Said destination consisted of a dirt road, a street lamp, and one small, white car. "Uhhh sir where do we go!?". I felt panicked for a minute. But, apparently, the small, white car was waiting for us, to drive us the last 20km to McLeod Ganj. The seatbelts did not work and our driver wreaked of booze, but we are survivors, Missy and I. After passing out for the morning, we are up and at em'. I can't wait to meditate, camp in the mountains, and do yoga...woooooop!

No comments:

Post a Comment